Monday 20 October 2008

Eget Företag

Tomorrow is the first of the three day Eget Företag Mässa - or Own Your Own Business Fair.
I went along last year and listened to some great seminars and picked up a lot of useful information. 12 months later I have registered a business, but still have such a long way to go - at least I know where I am headed.

In this highly regulated, bureaucratic country running a business has a poor reputation - dealing with the authorities, knowing the law and paying all those taxes. But really it is not as bad as it is reputed to be. I am surrounded by people successfully working for themselves.

The fair is well worth a visit if you are considering it, or if you want to learn more about running a business - and there is always more to learn! So guess where I will be tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment