- fear of being sued if I have an accident that is my fault
- fear of West Nile Virus and other mosquito carrying disease
- fear of e coli in the water - 7+ died at Walkerton in May 2000
- fear of salmonella in the tomatoes - 10 people died in the States last year
- fear of theft, burglary, and personal injury - lock all doors and windows at all times
- fear of kidnappers and pedofiles - take extreme care of children
- fear of teachers touching young children at the risk of being sued
- fear of lightening and storms
It seems to be in the air, a part of life. Or is it just me??
Please correct me if I am wrong.