Tuesday 28 October 2008

The Challenge Of Clean Clothes

Now you know all about getting around on public transport it could also be worth knowing how to get around a Swedish laundry.

If you live in a big apartment building with limited washing facilities in the basement, keeping your clothes clean can be quite a challenge.

Click on this picture for an interesting post about laundries:
And thanks to Anna for writing it! It is a good reminder of how severely challenged we are when we don't know the local language, it is easy to forget.... Until I remind myself of the shock I felt the first time I went into a supermarket here.

1 comment:

  1. It's great fun to read about all those "everyday-normal-stuff" from an "outsider's" point of view! Myeslf I'm no fan of the Swedish sharing laundry system, I'm grateful that I haven't been forced to use it a lot. Having your own washing machine is truly a precious thing:)

    ReplyDelete