Thursday 12 June 2008

Websites and blogging

I just spent two days doing a pre-study for my website. If all goes well then these guys will most likely build the website for me over the next couple of months. The process involved going through the plan, discussing exactly what I want on every page and how I want it to look. I really enjoyed it and it makes me feel very excited about what I am doing!!! I'll hear back from them later on in the week with a more detailed quote of what it is going to cost me........

I feel kind of lost this morning. Where was I and what was I doing before I was thinking about the car, the kids picnic tomorrow, their check-up at the doctors this afternoon, leaving for Canada, my aunt's approaching visit, the cat 's summer retreat, wireless internet and all the other things that are going on at the moment.

I didn't manage to find myself or my direction so I played around with some features to add to my blog - a visiter counter and a tricky little live traffic map. Fun and easy to install, I surprised myself by working it out. My interest in the internet and all it's little finesses is surprising me too.

Time for lunch, then off to pick the kids up.

Tonight I am going to my first Shenet mingle - I decided to go once I found out that Dena from Våga Språnget is one of the guest speakers. Now I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment