Sunday 15 June 2008

Passion for Business

Somewhere along the line I was sent a special offer to subscribe to the new magazine Passion for Business, even before it came out. Curious as I was I accepted the offer.

Founded by Silverback's (Swedish TV production company) Anna Carrfors Bråkenhielm and Mama's (very successful parenting magazine) Carin Nunstedt it is aimed at career women. In fact they say it is the first business magazine aimed exclusively at women.

The mag's main headings are tactics, fashion, balance, wellness and toplist and it includes interviews with Antonia Ax:son Johnson (Sweden's only contributer to Forbes list of 100 most powerful women in the world) and media magnate Robert Murdoch's daughter Elizabeth.

Now the magazine just so happens to coincide with me starting up a business and surrounding myself with others in a similar situation but I have to say I find it the most inspiring thing I have read in a long time.

I have tried to find out when the next issue is due but they haven't published that info on their website - I was hoping to get the next one to take away with me but I'm running out of time....

Get yourself a copy, it is great! So inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment