Friday 4 July 2008

A weekend at the cottage

Grandma came up yesterday for a couple of nights, Mark came back again this morning for the weekend and a friend Hope and her family are arriving tomorrow for the night.

I'm at sitting on the porch at the Gadd-About B&B, using their internet - I'll tell you more about this place another time - but I have to say it is gorgeous and the owner Danielle is incredibly hospitable!

We also chatted to a neighbor this morning - one who has just moved here on a permanent basis - she is a designer and is interested in starting up a web shop so she wants me to come over and have a look at her stuff and talk more - love it, love it, love it!

I'm off to the farmer's market before Ty picks me up in town.

Talk more after the weekend. Hope it is a good one for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment