Tuesday 19 February 2008

Valentine's Day

A day for celebrating love? Not for me.
It is my birthday and this year it was my 39th.

It started by taking Mischa to the vet and dropping two very tired kids off at daycare. Ty had spontaneously decided to come with us (?) to help me with Mischa.

After dropping the kids off he kidnapped me and took me to pick up my present. We went to the bus depot south of town and picked up a big box???
I had to wait until we got home to open it, it was a lovely black Kitchen Aid mixmaster thingy. Gorgeous - been drooling over them for years, can't believe he bit the bullet and paid all that money for it - I never would have!

He went off to work and I had a lovely lunch with Kristi and Yvonne on Alviks strand. Great food, lousy service, gorgeous sunny day!

The rest of the day was pretty ordinary - picked up the kids, played in the park, came home and cooked dinner, went to bed. Same, same, but different.

Silly as it is I am excited about turning 40 next year - and have been for a long time. I have this idea in my head that life falls in to place around the age of 40 and I look around at those I know and it is true for most of them.

So now I only have 1 more year left to get my life sorted out.......
I'm well on my way.

Hipp hooray! Another year is here and life is getting better and better!
Cheers and Happy Birthday to me - here is to my 40th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment