Friday 22 February 2008

Starta-eget grant granted!!

Got home this afternoon to a nice thick envelope from the unemployment office. Could be my approval I thought? I doubt it. I didn't anticipate it until next week.
Sure enough I opened it and found my plan for the next 6 months. At first I thought it was just another one of the plans that they send me on a regular basis but as I looked more closely at the plan for the next 6 months it said - start of own business. And another piece of paper stated that my application had in fact been approved.

Wooohooo!!!!!
I'm excited, relieved, nervous. And it is kind of an anti-climax too.....

The grant is the paid out monthly for 6 months and it starts on Monday! They told me to be prepared to start right away.

Now the serious stuff begins!
Yipeee!

1 comment:

  1. Det finns väldigt mycket information om hur man startar bolag på nätet men mindre information om hur man gör när man ska avveckling handelbolag.

    ReplyDelete