Sunday 10 August 2008

A lovely weekend

was had by me!

After a slow morning (altho K was at least up by 10 and M by 11) we left daddy bear at home on his own and went to visit Mel and Luca.
The kids played and had a great time, dodging the occasional raindrop. It was the first time the two boys have actually really enjoyed each others company.

MEL & I TALKED NON-STOP FOR 6 HOURS!!!!

I couldn't believe it! We had lots of catching up to do - and obviously a lot of things to talk about.
It was LOVELY, we had to drag ourselves away.

After another slow start on Sunday Ty and I rode (dragging kids along in the Chariot) down to visit Klara & Tobias and the girls. We had a lovely time there too, staying for dinner and emptying a bottle or two of wine.... Kids played really well together and that got M & K back in to the swing of speaking Swedish again (and me too).

'Tis lovely to be home and catching up with people....

No comments:

Post a Comment