Thursday 3 April 2008

Athena & Ellandi have been and gone

April is here and they are in Paris. No more can we say "When Athena and Ellandi come we will......" Years of talking about them coming and thinking about what we'll do has evaporated in just three little weeks. What will we look forward to now? Will it be another 10 years before my sister visits me??

It is not normal for my sister and I to live under the same roof, it is not normal for us to live in the same country! We have hardly done it as adults. The longest time we have spent together in the years gone by is a week. A week at the beach, at mum's, at her place. Now we survived 3 weeks under the same roof and we didn't even argue...... We must be mellowing in our old age.

I'm going to miss my sister so much, I am so grateful that she took a few weeks out to spend them with us, in our life. It means a lot to me.


Now it is back to work for me, time to put my head down and get serious. Time is ticking by and decisions need to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment