Wednesday 30 April 2008

15 minutes later

I just had my 15 minute interview and all I can say is WOW!! 15 minutes goes really quickly! And it is too easy to come away and say – I should have said xxx or I shouldn’t have said xxx, but I am trying not to torment myself. I will just put it behind me and hope for the best.

I met with a man from the production company and the MD of Connect – an interesting organisation. They briefly told me about the project and then it was my turn. They asked a few “hard” questions such as what it is costing me to do the website and what I expected to bring in, if I have talked to prospective customers and when I anticipate the website will be launched.
I was at least well prepared. I have been thinking about it a lot and had a compendium with information that I left with them.

They have my number, if I get a call I go before a jury who will decide if I am to be included in the TV program.

Now it is time to focus on the next task at hand – deciding on a web bureau to do the site for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment