Monday 1 December 2008

A busy week


Not sure how much I'm going to be around this week - wish I could say I was just hanging about like this bear but that is not quite the case. The countdown is on - we fly 7am Saturday morning and I have a full week of work until then - plus a number of lose ends to tie up and offers to do some extra work. I'm just crossing my fingers and holding my thumbs that the kids stay well this week and are fit and healthy to go Saturday - 30 something hours of travel along with 2 kids is not something I look forward to.....

3 comments:

  1. Terrific picture!

    Cheers,
    Michelle, Jen, Dani & Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bear!!!!
    Have an awesome holiday! I used to go back to OZ and NZ every year from london during summer break, that is until I moved to sweden and found myself jobless and broke in the name of love! So I have not been back for 2 1/2 years now. Even right now I am thinking about cheezels and arnotts shape crackers.... oh and the fresh seafood mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Everytime in melbourne I would eat so many dim sim fron the markets I would not be able to walk!
    Eat loads for me and write all about it!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Michelle - can't claim it - if you click on it you will see where I found it in the first place.

    thanks rochj - I will! I'm looking forward to it. I used to go home every year too - then I decided to complicate my life even further and chose a Canadian so I would have two countries to try and visit as often as possible!! And kids don't help either - the Oz tickets cost a fortune - especially at Christmas. But it has been 2 years and we are really looking forward to it!!! The kids are beside themselves with excitement - kind of wish we hadn't told them so far in advance.

    Hope you get home soon! The things you do for love..... Lucky it is blind huh?? :D

    ReplyDelete